The behaviours that underpin our culture of innovation
Curiosity opens unseen possibilities and unheard voices - growing our understanding of our world, our customers and each other.
- Ask questions instead of making assumptions
- Listen without judgement
- Look up and out to bring in fresh perspectives
Challenge is at the heart of honest conversation that strengthen relationships and enable us to get to better decisions faster.
- Invite challenge and be open to feedback
- Call out opportunity to improve when we see it
- Speak our truth and say what's needed in the moment
Creating flow focuses us on removing obstacles and trusting each other to work in more agile and responsive ways.
- Know when to step in, and when to trust others to deliver
- Bring creativity to constraints
- Find opportunities to remove obstacles for others
Courage pushes us to imagine new possibilities that spark creativity and take smart risks that accelerate innovation.
- Stand proudly behind ideas that inspire you
- Ask if we're being ambitious enough
- See mistakes as fuel for learning
- We always watch out for the safety of ourselves and others
- We proactively identify safety risks and take the appropriate actions to report or fix them
- We take responsibility for ensuring the right tools, support and skills are in place at work
- We act as a positive role model for the people around us
- We speak up against inappropriate actions and behaviours
- We always do what we know is right, even when under significant pressure
- We are open, honest and fair in the way we conduct ourselves
- We treat everyone the same, always seeking to listen and understand the views of others
- We take positive actions to protect and value the environment we live in