Register now for Sweetener University™ module 6!
Be first in line for the first Sweetener University module of 2022, airing on Wednesday 18 May, focusing on Monk Fruit: A Unique Source of Natural Sweeteners.
The complete curriculum for modern food scientists
Learn the fundamentals of formulating with sweeteners:
- Why are there so many sweeteners?
- What sourcing considerations are there for sweeteners?
- What variables impact the performance of sugar-reduced products?
- What challenges can sweeteners solve in food and beverage formulation?
- Do manufacturing and processing have an impact on formulation choices?
Dig deeper into the science behind formulating with stevia sweeteners:
- Discover innovations in stevia sweeteners to deliver better tasting, more cost-effective solutions
- Explore how stevia sweeteners function in foods and beverage and leverage the understanding to create better-tasting finished products
- Identify the proper stevia sweeteners for all your product formulations
- Understand how stevia sweeteners can be used with complementary properties of other high potency sweeteners, bulk low calories sweeteners, rare sugars, flavor modifiers and other formulation tools
Find your perfect solution to creating products with allulose sweeteners:
- What challenges do we face in low sugar food and beverage formulation?
- What allulose technical properties make this sweetening ingredient so effective in formulating sugar-reduced products?
- How can allulose be incorporated in food and beverage formulations to deliver sugar-like taste, texture and performance?
Everything you need to know about formulating with Splenda® Sucralose:
- What is Splenda® sucralose and what makes it so effective in formulating sugar-reduced products?
- How can Splenda® Sucralose be incorporated in food product formulations to deliver cost-effective sugar-like taste performance?
- What are some of the newest and most popular formulation approaches using Splenda® Sucralose in combination with other sugar replacement ingredients to create great tasting low sugar food and beverage products?
Maltodextrin is a highly versatile, plant-based ingredient that can optimize your food development efforts – from improved dairy formulations in which it ensures a smooth and creamy texture, to sauces and seasoning blends in which it acts as a bulking agent, or even sports drinks and infant formulas where it serves as a carbohydrate source.
What can attendees expect to learn?
- What is maltodextrin and what are its key properties?
- How can I leverage these properties in food and beverage formulation?
- What are some useful examples of successful applications of maltodextrin that can help me with my challenging formulations?
Our full curriculum of courses covers basic to the most challenging sweetener formulations so you can find solutions to create extraordinary products your consumers crave. Sweetener University™ leverages the expertise and research of our scientists to provide quarterly educational webinars on formulating with sweeteners.
Improving Lives for Generations
Our purpose is simple: to help people all over the world make healthier and tastier food and drink choices, whilst supporting our communities and caring for our planet, not just today but for the future.